Lenten Fish Fry
Friday Nights During Lent - 4:30PM-7PM
Lenten Friday Night Fish Fry (and Bake) at Bishop Brady High School!
Why stay home and eat fish alone? Get out of the house or drop by after work. The Friends of Bishop Brady High School invite you to join us for dinner each Friday of this Lenten season - beginning Friday, February 28 through Friday, April 3.
Our own Chef Eli is preparing your choice of absolutely deliciously fresh-baked or fried haddock, his own Award Winning clam chowder (a fan favorite), hand-dressed coleslaw and NEW Gourmet Mac & Cheese.
Stop in and snag a delicious, hearty meal for just $10 and you'll feel like you're at a summertime seaside stand!
- When: Each Friday of Lent (2/28-4/3), 4:30PM-7PM
- Where: Bishop Brady High School, 25 Columbus Ave, Concord, NH
- Fried Haddock, French Fries, Coleslaw, Fresh Roll = $10
- Baked Haddock, French Fries, Coleslaw, Fresh Roll = $12
- Chef Eli's Award Winning Clam Chowder = $5/cup or $8/bowl
- Gourmet Baked Mac & Cheese = $6
Water, Lemonade, Soda, Beer & Wine available
Bake Sale Dessert Table: Heavenly home-made desserts baked with love by Bishop Brady Sport & Tennis Club Teams