The tuition for the 2020-2021 school year is $13,550.00 and is adjusted annually. (Click here if you are an international student interested in applying to our school.)
Tuition remains the major source of revenue for the school’s operating budget. In addition to tuition, each student is responsible for purchasing their own dress code-appropriate clothing and textbooks at an estimated cost of $500.
A $250 non-refundable tuition deposit and completed enrollment contract are required from all new students. The tuition deposit is deducted from the total tuition due. Re-enrolling students need only submit their signed contract.
All Bishop Brady families make tuition payments through FACTS. Families new to FACTS must electronically enroll in the program. Click here to log onto the FACTS Management website and review your options.
Bishop Brady strives to make the Brady advantage available to any student who wants to attend, regardless of their ability to pay. In the 2019-2020 school year, approximately 42% of students have been awarded more than $550,000 in need based assistance. Awards range from $500 to $8000 per year with the average award of $4000. To be considered for aid, a separate application must be completed online through the FACTS Tuition Assistance Program.
Other resources available to families when considering the cost of tuition are:
- Parish Subsidy - Families belonging to a Diocesan Parish may request consideration for a parish subsidy. A form will be provided to you with your acceptance letter. This should be given to your pastor to complete and return to Bishop Brady before the beginning of the school year.
- Sibling Discount - Bishop Brady High School offers a Sibling Discount when multiple students from one family are enrolled concurrently. A $400 discount is applied to each additional child's tuition.
- Annual Placement Exam Scholarship Award - Each year, four $1,000 scholarships are awarded students with the top scores on the SSAT or Catholic High School Placement exam; two boys and two girls. The test must be taken before January 15th in order to be considered for the scholarship. This academic scholarship is credited toward the freshmen tuition once a student has enrolled at Bishop Brady High School.
- NH Education Tax Credit Scholarships - The Children’s Scholarship Fund (formerly the Network for Educational Opportunity) provides scholarships for low-income New Hampshire students. The deadline to apply is June 15th. You must apply for the CSF through FACTS application by selecting both Bishop Brady and CSF as recipients of your application. For more information about the CSF opportunity, visit: http://nh.scholarshipfund.org/apply/
- Your Tuition Solution Education Loan - Fixed-rate education loans are available for families looking for alternative financing. Loans are repaid over 24 to 84 months with APR starting at 3.99%. For more information and secure, confidential online services, visit the Your Tuition Solution website or call 1-800-920-9777.
- John V. Leech Fund - The John V. Leech Fund was established to
provide scholarship aid to needy and deserving students who are residents of Belknap County to assist them in furthering their education on secondary, college or graduate level. Because
this fund is available to many different types of students, only a small portion is allocated for students attending secondary school. Click here for the application.