The tuition for the 2016-2017 school year is $11,950.00 and is adjusted annually.
Tuition remains the major source of revenue for the school’s operating budget. In addition to tuition, each student is responsible for purchasing their own dress code-appropriate clothing and textbooks at an estimated cost of $750.
A $250 non-refundable tuition deposit and completed enrollment contract are required from all new students. The tuition deposit is deducted from the total tuition due. Re-enrolling students need only submit their signed contract.
All Bishop Brady families make tuition payments through FACTS. Families new to FACTS must electronically enroll in the program. Click here to log onto the FACTS Management website and review your options.
Bishop Brady strives to make the Brady advantage available to any student who wants to attend, regardless of their ability to pay. In the 2016-2017 school year, approximately 40% of students have been awarded more than $525,000 in need based assistance. Awards range from $500 to $7000 per year with the average award of $4100. To be considered for aid, a separate application must be completed online through the FACTS Tuition Assistance Program.
Other resources available to families when considering the cost of tuition are:
- Parish Subsidy - Families belonging to a Diocesan Parish may request consideration for a parish subsidy. A form will be provided to you with your acceptance letter. This should be given to your pastor to complete and return to Bishop Brady before the beginning of the school year.
- Sibling Discount - Bishop Brady High School offers a Sibling Discount when multiple students from one family are enrolled concurrently. A $400 discount is applied to each additional child's tuition.
- Annual Placement Exam Scholarship Award - Each year, four $1,000 scholarships are awarded students with the top scores on the SSAT or Catholic High School Placement exam; two boys and two girls. The test must be taken before January 15th in order to be considered for the scholarship. This academic scholarship is credited toward the freshmen tuition once a student has enrolled at Bishop Brady High School.
- New Student Referral Incentive Program - Families who promote the Bishop Brady community and refer new students are eligible for a $400 tuition credit when the referred student completes the process of applying, being accepted and enrolling at Bishop Brady High School. In order to qualify for the incentive program, the new student/ family referred must be a name not yet in the Admissions database. Completed New Student Referral Incentive Program forms should be sent to the Admissions office and referring families will be notified if they receive this award. Click here for the referral form.
- NH Education Tax Credit Scholarships - The Children’s Scholarship Fund (formerly the Network for Educational Opportunity) provides scholarships for low-income New Hampshire students. The deadline to apply is June 15th. You must apply for the CSF through FACTS application by selecting both Bishop Brady and CSF as recipients of your application. For more information about the CSF opportunity, visit: http://nh.scholarshipfund.org/apply/
- John V. Leech Scholarship – Families who live in Belknap county may qualify for the John V. Leech scholarship, sponsored by the New Hampshire Charitable Foundation. Click here for more information.
- Your Tuition Solution Education Loan - Fixed-rate education loans are available for families looking for alternative financing. Loans are repaid over 24 to 84 months with APR starting at 3.99%. For more information and secure, confidential online services, visit the Your Tuition Solution website or call 1-800-920-9777.