Our application process is simple and straight-forward. You can apply electronically or by the use of a paper application. When using the paper application, please be sure to include the $45 application fee with your submission. All forms needed to support your application are downloadable from this page to the right. And, remember, if you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact us at 224-7419. We're here to help!
Step-by-Step Guide to Applying
- Complete the application. You can choose to apply either online or by using the paper application.
- Complete the Records Release Form. This form needs to be completed and a copy given to your child's current school. An additional copy should be sent to us for the application file.
- Teacher Recommendations: give the Math and English Teacher Recommendation forms, along with a self-addressed envelope, addressed to the Admissions Office to your child's current Math and English teachers.
- Schedule your Entrance Exam. Your child can either take our High School Placement Exam or the SSAT. If your child is only applying to Bishop Brady it makes the most sense to simply take our High School Placement Exam. Links to schedule your entrance exam are available to the right. If your child takes our High School Placement Exam, he or she will need to write a personal essay or submit a graded writing assignment from their current English class. If your child chooses to write the personal essay, they should write about why they would like to attend Bishop Brady and what they would like to accomplish while they are members of our community.
- Schedule your Visit Day or interview. The interview can be done on your child's Visit Day. Visiting is not mandatory so if you would prefer, simply call 224-7419 to schedule an interview.