SJHS/BB Alumni Community News
Our recent St. Patrick’s Day Alumni Breakfast was a day of glorious Green and Great Ideas. With beautiful food and enthusiastic alumni in attendance, there were many great ideas shared to continue to engage the Alumni community.
A few of the ideas and thoughts shared:
Proposed events: *Alumni Wine night in the courtyard * Re-establish the Alumni dinner * Alumni “buy a brick” for a memorial walkway
Upcoming Events: *Monte Carlo Night: April 1, 2017 @7 pm Play games of chance/Raffles/Great food and Community *Ice Cream Social-April 21, 2017 Celebrating 50 Days to Graduation. Come help us scoop ice cream and congratulate our seniors as they approach a major life milestone
Please join us! The Alumni community meets on the 2nd Monday of the Month at 5:30 pm in the Bishop Brady Conference Room #1. Next meeting April 10th.
Can’t make the meeting? Contact one of us to share ideas or get involved! ETormey@bishopbrady.edu (fellow Alumni) email@example.com (Events and Alumni relations)
We need you! There are so many ways in which you can support your alma mater; as a volunteer, attending school events, and/or as a sponsor of an event. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Below is a list of some of the ways you can contribute to your school.
Alumni Golf Classic
- Committee Members
- Volunteers for the event
St John/Bishop Brady Alumni Association
- Get Involved with events (Veteran's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Senior Ice Cream Social, Galloping Gobbler, etc.)
- Become a member of our Mentor Program.
- Provide Internship opportunities.
- Keep your class informed of what you are up to!
- Maintain your contact information
Host an Alumni Reception
- Open your house to fellow Brady Alumni in and out of state to gather and help maintain the community near and far.
Bishop Brady Fund