Athletics is an integral part of education and complements our greater mission at Bishop Brady. Lessons of commitment, teamwork, tenacity and overcoming adversity are advanced on our courts and fields. It is in the heat of competition that our student-athletes experience great life lessons. These lessons go beyond the x's and o's and into the heart of each competitor as they develop into people of strong character.
The Brady Athletic Department acknowledges the following order of priorities in our school:
- God and family
When this order is followed, it gives student-athletes the opportunity to be balanced spiritually, learnedly, physically, emotionally and mentally.
Based on our philosophy, our athletic department and team goals are:
- Have Fun - The #1 objective in participating in athletics is to have a fun and positive experience
- Excellence - Programs focused on excellence and are well-managed and well-executed
- Multi-Sport Athletes - Encouraging student athletes to participate in as many athletic activities as possible
- Success - Reaching maximum potential both individually and as a team
- Learning - Being a great student AND a great athlete is a difficult task, an admirable goal, and a worthy accomplishment
- Sportsmanship - Our athletic community - coaches, players, and families - will participate in such a way that honors God and conveys a positive witness to those around us; we will be modest in victory and gracious in defeat; winning on the scoreboard should be one of our goals, but losing can many times present beneficial learning opportunities
League & Classifications
Bishop Brady is a member of the New Hampshire Interscholastic Athletic Association (NHIAA). Depending on the sport, Brady teams compete in NHIAA Division I, II, III, or IV.
Sports at Brady
Brady offers sports during fall, winter, and spring seasons. Click the + arrow next to each sport for more information about division, coaches, and locations for practices and home games.