You're my place of quiet retreat; I wait for your Word to renew me. Psalm 119:114
The faculty retreat is held before school officially begins. It is an opportunity for the entire staff to gather together in prayer, reflection, and dedication for our students and for the success of the school year.
Student: Class retreats are held annually for each individual grade level.
- Freshmen theme: On the Edge of an Adventure
- Sophomore theme: You are a Gift from God (a self-esteem retreat)
- Junior theme: Christian Leadership, Stepping up to the plate of senior year
- Senior theme: Tattoos on this Town (The Marks and Legacy that Seniors leave on our school as well as what Bishop Brady leaves on them for their future endeavors)
- Kairos: a two-and-a-half day overnight retreat experience. Junior and senior retreatants have an opportunity to see the value of their faith as lived and experienced in community. With the support of that community, they can more effectively look within themselves and discover their true worth as a person in relationship with their God, their faith, their family, and their friends.