A center for the pursuit of excellence. A foundation for lifelong development.
There are thousands of people who know the power of the Brady Advantage. They arrived from all over the world and departed to trailblaze their own definitions of success, but each of their journeys converged along the same path - the hallways of Bishop Brady High School.
Now, we invite you to join these Giants and discover where these hallways will take you someday.
What is the Brady Advantage?
- Observe, question, explore, and accept a variety of possibilities.
- Communicate and be an active, informed and influential citizen.
- Showcase creativity, curiosity, and imagination.
- Adapt and demonstrate moral fortitude in the future.
- Seek new challenges, even if they involve risk or failure.
- Integrate Gospel values into the decision making process.
- Respect the rich traditions of the Catholic religion.
- Reflect on experiences and recognize faith as a lifelong journey.
- Celebrate the diversity found in other religions.
- Acknowledge God’s image and likeness in every person.
- Become mature and responsible young adults.
- Live as a person in service to others.
- Understand the communal nature of humans and the broader demands of community building.
- Identify the many needs of local and wider communities.
- Engage in social justice issues and the pressing needs of society through acts of charity and justice.
Brady by the Numbers
Click to Learn More
Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy As To Students
Bishop Brady High School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.