There's something GIANT in your future.
Congratulations on being admitted to Bishop Brady High School! We are excited to welcome you into the Brady community.
This page is filled with resources that can help you during this process. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Office of Admissions at (603) 224-7419 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below is a list of helpful information to complete the application and enrollment process.
- Submit the Commitment Form & fee: Included with your admission letter is a commitment form, used to secure a spot for the upcoming year. Please complete the form and submit to the Office of Admissions along with the $150 registration fee.
- Submit any supporting documents: All applications, records release forms, and recommendation forms are due by May 1. For more information on these items, click here.
- Join us on Social Media: We have a Facebook group and Instagram account for admitted students and their families. Meet other admitted Giants and stay in the know on news, deadlines, and upcoming events.
Applications for financial aid are now live. Families are encouraged to create a FACTS account and submit their application to be considered for institutional aid.
The Children's Scholarship Fund (CSF) offers two different scholarship/grant opportunities for financially eligible families. You can apply for the Education Tax Credit (ETC) and Education Freedom Account (EFA) using the same online application form.
For links to the FACTS and CSF applications, along with additional info about tuition and tuition assistance, please visit our Financial Aid section of the website.
The enrollment contract is your official indication that you will be enrolling for the upcoming year. The official contract is mailed to the primary home address we have on file. It includes information about tuition and setting up a payment plan. It will need to be submitted along with a non-refundable $250 deposit. This deposit is counted toward your tuition payment.
Freshmen Course Selection & Placement Exam
Placement Exam: Saturday, May 14, 9am - 12pm
The Placement Exam is an optional series of assessments to determine strength in the areas of English, Languages, and Mathematics. Students looking to enter into advanced level courses in these subject areas are most encouraged to sit for the exams. You are able to register for one or more of these subject assessments using the Course Selection Form below. The schedule for the exam is as follows:
9:00am - Foreign Language (Spanish, French, or Latin)
10:00am - English
11:00am - Mathematics
All incoming freshmen will need to complete the Course Selection Form. This form indicates the classes you are most interested in taking for the 2022-2023 academic year. Final decisions for courses are made by the school counseling office based on:
- Previous academic transcripts
- English & Math Reference Forms
- Placement Exam results
Schedules will be released during the summer. Please complete the form below. You can also download a copy of the instructions form and Program of Studies.
Transfer students are encouraged to work with the school counseling office on an individual basis to determine coursework for the 2022-2023 year.
Throughout the spring and summer, we offer multiple opportunities to come to the school and experience Bishop Brady with a fresh perspective. Meet faculty, staff, current students, and other admitted students and family members.
Dates are still being determined for these events, but we hope you will look forward to:
- Used Book and Uniform Sale (summer): Current families donate books and uniform items that are sold at heavily discounted prices.
- Orientation: Typically held the week before the start of the school year, all incoming students will have the opportunity to get acclimated to Bishop Brady. Find your locker and your classes, meet your teachers, engage with your peers, and start your Brady career off on the right foot!
Admitted Social Media
Declining Your Offer
We are hopeful that you will be a Giant in the coming year but recognize that many factors determine your schooling decisions. If you have chosen not to attend Bishop Brady High School, we ask that you decline your offer in one of two ways:
- Contact the Office of Admissions by phone or email
- Fill out the Offer Decline Form